Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Woodland Sampler; Half Way Point!

  If you recall, in January, I joined my first cross stitch group—the woodland sampler, hosted by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  This group has been a blast.  I get super excited each 1st day of the month when a new pattern is released.  And once I finally got started [sometime in February…] I’ve managed to stay caught up on this project.  We are officially half way done!
 
I loved this group so much; I decided to participate in the Springtime Sampler [which I am obviously behind on].  I am working furiously on this project the last few days because the Summer Sampler has been released and I would really like to work on the season in that season.  Hopefully a week or so of hard stitching and I’ll be close to starting the Summer Sampler.
 
I have purchased the Winter Sampler [which I plan on doing this winter..haha] and they are going to release a Fall Sampler [shocker?].  My plans are to stitch up all four seasons of sampler and make the cutest wall hanging out of it or something.  Although, as you probably guessed, it will take me a good year to finish this project.  [Aren’t long projects the best?]
 

1 comment:

Amanda & Ashleigh Pumpkin said...

yay!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, your stitchings look beautiful! We are so glad to have you stitching-a-long with us!!! <3